The 22.86 x 22.86 mm Nicla Voice allows for easy implementation of always-on speech recognition on the edge because it integrates Syntiant’s powerful NDP120 Neural Decision processor to run multiple AI algorithms, leveraging bio-inspired, advanced machine learning to automate complex tasks.
Nicla Voice comes with a comprehensive package of sensors: in addition to its microphone, it features a smart 6-axis motion sensor and a magnetometer, making it the ideal solution for predictive maintenance, gesture/voice recognition, and contactless applications.
Nicla Voice offers onboard Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity to easily interact with existing devices and is compatible with Nicla, Portenta and MKR products.
Finally, its ultra-low power consumption makes 24/7 always-on sensor data processing possible, with the option of battery-powered standalone operation.
Small enough to fit into wearables or retrofit existing machinery, enabling AI yet requiring minimal energy: Nicla Voice is the “impossible” combination that makes voice recognition on the edge possible – and easier than ever.
- Powerful processor with integrated Deep Neural Networks in a tiny form factor (22.86 x 22.86 mm)
- Integrated microphone, magnetometer and smart 6-axis IMU
- Onboard Bluetooth® Low Energy connectivity
- Add speech recognition capabilities to your projects
- Ultra-low power for 24/7 always-on sensor data processing
- Standalone when battery powered
- Compatible with Portenta and MKR products
|Syntiant® NDP120 Neural Decision Processor™ (NDP):
|Nordic Semiconductor nRF52832:
|Castellated pins with the following features:
|0° C to +85° C (32° F to 185°F)
1 x Arduino Nicla Voice